Art of Business Management - For Entrepreneurs
“Learn Seven Principles of Managing a Business”
Management is both art and science. It is the art of making people more effective than they would have been without you. The science is in how you do that. There are four basic pillars: plan, organize, direct, and monitor.
It is a group Executive Coaching Session, led by Ms. Jaya Bhatia, A senior HR professional with more than 21 years of experience in advising clients from various industries in the United Arab Emirates (UAE), Middle East, and India.
She has extensive experience as an HR Business Advisor, Trainer & Career Coach, having worked with numerous clients from Manufacturing, Engineering, Health care, I.T., Retail and Service industries. Her consulting experience includes working with over thousands of companies from various sectors and range of projects. She is an expert in reviewing organizations’ structures and processes, and conducting research in subjects related to human resources and industrial psychology.
She had done Masters in Business Administration (MBA) in Human Resources Management, and is currently working toward her PhD. in Human Resource Management & Industrial Psychology to enhance her H.R. Consulting experience, and achieve new heights in her career. She passionately believes in the importance of integrating all aspects of Human Resource Management. Presently she is writing a book, “HR for Business Success”, which will help any Human Resource Professionals / Business Entrepreneurs to think Human Resources in a structured way to increase the effectiveness and profitability of their organization.
The seven day workshop deliberates on empowering the mind of an entrepreneur. It also highlights the components, types, and basic functions within a business. Leadership skills are emphasized early in the course along with the key skills required to run any business including customer service, sales, communication, and business etiquette.
Who Will Benefit:
Be it you are willing to start your business; or are an business owner, and would like to excel your skills in Business management. This six day course will change your avenue of looking at your business. You will emerge as a well planned, well organises Entrepreneur, having better leadership skills, with an ability to negotiate best for your business.
You will learn seven principles of managing a business as below:
1. Business Planning
- The Main Components of a Business
- Categorise of Types of Business
- Basic Functions Within a Business
- What Makes You an Entrepreneur?
- Business Plan Development
- Identify “Success” Parameters in Your Business
- How to be Successful in Business?
- Financial Planning & Budgets
- Profit and Loss Projections
- What is Leadership?
- Characteristics and Skills of an Effective Leader
- Responsibilities of an Effective Leader
- What Creates Leadership Potential
- Leadership versus Management
3. Human Resource Management
- The Purpose of Human Resources
- Human Resource Planning
- Organisational Charts & Job Descriptions
- Recruitment & Selection
- Conducting a Job Interview
- Employee Induction and Handbook
- Motivating employees
- Implementing Disciplinary Action
- Strategies for Employee Termination
- How Ethics Applies to Management
4. Sales & Marketing
- What is Selling?
- Three Requirements of an Effective Sales Person
- What are the Different Ways we Sell?
- The Seven Stages of the Selling Process
- Role of Product Knowledge in Sales
- Importance of Positive Sales Attitude
- Strategies for Resolving Objectives
- Objection Responses that Reduce Conflict
- Marketing Framework and its Components
- Implementing a Marketing Plan
- Marketing Analysis & Research
- Role of Technology in Marketing
5. Delight Your Customer Service
- Who are your Customers?
- How to achieve Customer Service Excellence?
- Ways to Interact with Customers
- The Need for Customer Service
- The Importance of Customer Service
- Having the Right Attitude for Customer Service
- Develop a Natural Excitement Through Customer Service
- Three Customer Working Styles or Classifications
- The Assertive, Analytical, and Amiable Working Style
- Identify Ideal Behavioral or Working style
- Internet Customer Care Market
6. Business Communication
- The Nature of Business Communication
- Fundamentals of Business Communication
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Strategies to Overcome Communication Barriers
- Verbal versus Non-Verbal Communication
- Fundamental Communication Skills for Effective Customer Care
- Key Aspects of Verbal Communication
- The Role Tone Plays in Verbal Communication
- Importance of Presenting a Professional Image
- Basic Requirements for Effective Communication
- Essential Elements in Message Definition
- Importance of Analysing the Audience
7. Business Etiquettes
- What is Business Etiquette?
- The Basics of Etiquette
- Foundational Values for a Culture of Excellence
- Principles of Exceptional Work Behaviour
- Role of Good Manners in Business
- Words that Demonstrate Proper Etiquette
- Receptionist Guidelines for Meeting People
- Key Essentials that an Effective Greeting Should Communicate
- Components of an Effective Greeting
- Correct Protocol for Introductions
- Correct Protocol for Addressing Individuals
- Etiquettes of business meetings, events
5 Days/ 15/20 Hour Program our program, including interactive sessions, Innovative learning Techniques, Question & Answer Sessions, along with Project Presentations.
Training Cost AED 3500/- includes - Training Materials, Lunch/ Refreshments, Certificates, Membership to Career Hunters Support Forum. Our Loyalty Program offers discounts for multiple bookings and for referring the delegates.
How To Enroll
To inquire/ enroll fill-up a Contact us form, a Consultant to call you. Contact Us form
Read Jobhunts Testimonials and Success Stories