Shape Your Mind - Career Empowerment Program
Everyone has the potential to become a good communicator and leader, but this potential needs to be developed. The program's unique seven-session, workshop-style design enables participants to develop this potential through interactive sessions, group exercises, and practical experience.
The program is not in competition with school programs or courses, or other established youth projects. Instead, it's a supplement to these programs, providing emphasis on specialized speaking and leadership skills, and individual needs.
- To enhance personal effectively through communication.
- To overcome inhibition in communicating to people.
- To understand and implement effective interpersonal skills.
- To project personality better in front of others.
- To be always positive, confident and self –motivated under any circumstances.
Who Should Attend
This program is carefully designed for Career oriented professionals, willing to grow in their career or Freshers willing to start their career. The top four soft skills that participants will learn:
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Effective communication
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Social etiquette's, and ethics
There are quite few other attributes/qualities that are required in an individual to becomes successful and make a mark for him/her in life. Over & above the academic brilliance, it is your total personality, your outlook towards the life, your soft skills and how you apply them is all that, it is going to count.
This training program has been carefully designed to acquaint and train participants in improvement of various personal and inter personal skills/qualities like interactive communication skills, self- discovery and objective analysis to yield better understanding of the world around you.
Module 1- Communication Skills
- Program overview
- Elements of a good personality
- Why does communication matter?
- Elements of communication
- Types of communication
- Barriers in communication
- Important tips
Module 2: Behavioral Skills (Communicate Verbally & Non-Verbally)
- Reasons for awareness of non- verbal signals
- Eye communication
- Postures & movement
- Gestures & facial expressions
- Using humor
- The natural self
Module 3: Social Etiquette - Mind Your Manners
- Respect yourself
- Respect others
- Practice gender – neutral etiquette
- Meet & greet people
- Be bell groomed
- Be assertive, not aggressive
- Schedule your time
Module 4: Building Self Esteem
- Attitude- Your most priceless possession
- Factors that determine our attitude
- How do you recognize people why positive attitude?
- Cost of a negative attitude
- Benefit of a positive attitude
- Steps to building a positive attitude
- Qualities that makes a person successful
Module 5: Emotional & Cultural Intelligence - Cope with Challenges
- Manage difficult situations
- Handle mistakes & apologies
- Defuse conflict
- Manage anger
- Interact effectively with difficult people
- Deal with pressure & stress
- Never say “No” attitude
- Avoid gossip & criticizing
Module 6- Public Speaking & Presentation Skills
- Planning the presentation
- Organizing the presentation
- Developing & using visual aids
- Preparing for the presentation
- Delivering the presentation
Module 7: Time Management Skills
- Importance of time Management
- Set S.M.A.R.T. goals
- Prioritizing your goals
- Maximizing the power of your productivity
- Visualize to materialize
It is a 5 days/ 20 Hour program, including interactive sessions; group discussions; innovative & learning group activities; presentations; question and answer sessions.
Training Cost includes - Training Materials, Lunch/ Refreshments, Certificates, Membership to Career Hunters Support Forum. Our Loyalty Program offers discounts for multiple bookings and for referring the delegates.
The participants may bring their laptops to the workshop.
How To Enroll
To inquire/ enroll fill-up a Contact us form, a Consultant to call you. Contact Us form
Read Jobhunts Testimonials and Success Stories