Jobhunting & Interview Skills Workshop
“Don’t just be a job seeker,
learn, to be a
"Smart Job Hunter”
You are somewhere in the midst of highly competitive, cosmopolitan, multicultural job market of UAE. Where on one hand you are competing with over 202 nationalities, with the variety of Skills and language abilities they bring in, On the other hand you are dealing with constantly changing and uncertain economy. It is essential to understand the realities of a modern day job search challenges, so that you can not only hold on to your job, but also grow in your career. Today is the time to take control of your professional destiny.
Get a group Executive Coaching Session, led by Our Sr. Consultant, Jaya Bhatia having thorough experience as a HR Advisor and Recruiter since 1996, in UAE’s Job market. She is an MBA In Human Resources and is pursuing her PHD in Human Resources and Industrial Psychology, will help you with Interview preparation.
Who Will Benefit
All who would like to take control of your career can benefit. Be it a Jobhunter, who is searching job in this challenging UAE market, or a Career Hunter who is seeking an better opportunity, can benefit by being strategic at designing Strategy, while you look for your next career destination.
- Career Coach will help you to design your ideal Job Hunting Strategy to be effective
- Updates on UAE’s Job market, Labour Laws, skills in demand, industries hiring.
- Sharpen your interview skills, to get the best out of the competitive job market.
Learn to present your skills, and get the best job in line with your skills and experience.
- Know Do’s and Don’ts of Interview, to avoid loosing opportunities.
- Lear to to handle tricky/ difficult questions, in the best possible manner, accurately.
- Negotiate for apt salary, as per the job market levels, to get the best out of ever changing and ever competitive Job Market of UAE.
- How to create more opportunities, through your network and various methods of Networking.
- Most important, to know what to Negotiate for.
It is One Day, 2/3 hours program, including interesting theories, interactive workshop, group activities, group exercise, question & answer session with your Career Coach Ms. Jaya Bhatia, having 21+ years of thorough experience as a HR Advisor, Career Coach, and Trainer, from which since 1996, in UAE.
Training Cost includes - Training Material, Jobhunting Tools, Refreshments, Certificates, Guest Membership to Career Hunters Support Forum. Our Loyalty Program offers discounts for multiple bookings and for referring the delegates.
How To Enroll
To inquire/ enroll fill-up a Contact us form, a Consultant to call you. Contact Us form
Read Jobhunts Testimonials and Success Stories