Terms and Conditions - Use of Online Portal (Jobhuntgulf.com)
This describes the terms and conditions on which Jobhuntgulf.com, is a venture of Expert Hub HR And Management Consultants (the Company) permits you to access and use the Jobhuntgulf.com web site (Website). By using the Web Site, you (User) accept and agree to be bound the terms of these Terms and Conditions. Please read this page carefully. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions stated here, do not use the Web Site and service. The terms you and User as used herein refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing the Web Site for any reason.
1. Use of Material and Web Site
The Company authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Web Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. This license to use the Web Site and the Material is not a sale of any of the owner's rights. The Web Site may be used only by you, and you may not rent, lease, lend, sub-license or transfer the Web Site or any data residing on it or any of your rights under this agreement to anyone else. You may not develop or derive for commercial sale any data in machine-readable or other form that incorporates or uses any substantial part of the Web Site. You may not transfer to or store any data residing or exchanged over the Web Site to any electronic network for use by more than one user unless you obtain prior written permission from the Company.
You must retain all copyright, trademark, service-mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original Material on any copy you make of the Material. Except as otherwise expressly provided, you may not sell, modify, reproduce, copy, display, perform, distribute, transfer, use, publish, license or create derivate works from any Material or content contained on the Web Site. The use of the Material on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate its pages. It is also protected by the United Arab Emirates and foreign copyright laws.
The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you.
Use of Salary and Benefits Information Data
The use of the salary and benefits data is provided for information only, and is not intended to be relied upon for any other purpose. Jobhuntgulf.com further does not warrant the accuracy and completeness of this data. Jobhuntgulf.com and its data providers shall not be liable for any errors or inaccuracies in this data, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon.
This data is provided 'as is' and Jobhuntgulf.com makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability and warranties of correctness and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will Jobhuntgulf.com be liable for any indirect, special, consequential, or other damages however caused.
By submitting content to any public or non-public area of the Web Site, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant the Company and its affiliates the royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any subscriber to access, display, view, store and reproduce such content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such content placed on the Web Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such content.
- - License to Use by Users who are Job Hunters or Job Seeking Professionals. Jobhuntgulf.com hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your personal use seeking employment opportunities for yourself. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for your personal, non-commercial use. Your use of the Site is a privilege. Jobhuntgulf.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate that privilege for any reason at any time, in its sole discretion.
- - License to Use by Users who are Employers, Have Employees, or in the Process of Hiring. Jobhuntgulf.com hereby grants you a limited, terminable, non-exclusive right to access and use the Site only for your internal business use seeking candidates for employment. This authorizes you to view and download a single copy of the material on the Site solely for your personal use directly related to using the Site for the purpose of searching and recruiting job prospects. Jobhuntgulf.com reserves the right to suspend or terminate your access and use at any time if Jobhuntgulf.com determines that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions.
3. Web Site Security Rules
Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation: (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Web Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mailbombing or crashing; (d) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting.
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
4. Specific Prohibited Uses
The Web Site may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees. You represent, warrant and agree that you will not use (or plan, encourage or help others to use) the Web Site for any purpose or in any manner that is prohibited by these terms, conditions and notices or by applicable law (including but not limited to any applicable export controls). The Company specifically prohibits any use of the Web Site, and all users agree not to use the Web Site, for any of the following: (a) Posting any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own accurate resume (living individual seeking employment on a full-time or part-time basis on his or her own behalf). (b) Impersonating any person or entity, including but not limited to a Company official, forum leader, guide or host or falsely stating or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity. (c) Posting or transmitting any content that you do not have a right to reproduce, display or transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as nondisclosure agreements). (d) Posting any franchise, pyramid scheme, club membership, distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an up front or periodic payment, pays commissions only (no significant salary), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents. (e) Posting or transmitting any unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation or any non-resume information such as opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise. (f) Deleting or revising any material posted by any other person or entity. (g) Using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Web Site or any activity being conducted on this site. (h) Taking any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Web Site's infrastructure. (i) If you have a password allowing access to a non-public area of the Web Site, disclosing to or sharing your password with any third parties or using your password for any unauthorized purpose. (j) Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Web Site other than the search engine and saved searches available from the Company on the Web Site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Netscape Navigator, Microsoft Explorer). (k) Attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Web Site. (l) Transmitting, posting, distributing or storing any message, information, data, text, software or images, or other materials (Content) that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually-explicit, libelous, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable to another user or any other person or entity. (m) Posting or transmitting any Content that contains viruses or corrupted data, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines or engines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or information. (n) Deleting any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels that you upload to any communication feature. (o) Using the Web Site's communication features in a manner that adversely affects the availability of its resources or other users (e.g., excessive shouting, use of all caps, or flooding continuous posting of repetitive text). (p) Uploading, transmitting or posting any Content or using the Web Site in any manner that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of any third parties. (q) Responding to any employment opportunity on the Web Site for any reason other than to apply for the job. Communications soliciting the employer's business by our competitors are prohibited. (r) Printing out or otherwise copying or using any personally identifiable information about employees or business information about employers. Unsolicited e-mail, telephone calls, mailing or other contacts to posting individuals and companies are prohibited. (s) Reselling or assigning your rights or obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Use. (t) Making any unauthorized use of the Web Site. (u) Violating any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
5. User Information
- The resume/ insertion or information/data fed by the user can be updated by the user alone, JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) shall not be responsible for any changes made in the resume/information uploaded by the user.
JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all once the resume/ insertion or information/data is fed by the user.
- JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafides, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization which downloads the resume/ insertion or information/data and uses it to contact the user.
- JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, or of the resume/ insertion or information/data or particulars supplied by user due to acts of god as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war and natural calamities. It shall be sole prerogative and responsibility of the user to check the authenticity of all or any response received pursuant to the resume/ insertion or information/data being fed into the network system of
- JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) by the user, for going out of station or in station for any job or interview. JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) assumes no responsibility in respect thereof and expressly disclaims any liability for any act, deed or thing which the user may so do, pursuant to the receipt of the response, if any, to the resume/ insertion or information/ date being fed into the network system of JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com)
- JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) reserves its right to reject and delete any resume/ insertion or information/data fed in by the user without assigning any reason. This free service entitles the user alone i.e the same person, to add modify or change the data/information fed in by him but does not entitle him to use the free service to feed fresh insertion or Information/ Data/ Resume of another person in place of the insertion or information/data already fed in by such user.
- JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) has the right to make all such modifications/editing of resume in order to fit resume in its database. The username/password created by the subscriber will enable the subscriber to access all the information received through
- JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com), but the sole responsibility of the safe custody of the password shall be that of the subscriber and JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) shall not be responsible for data loss/theft of data/corruption of data or the wrong usage/misuse of the password and any damage or leak of information and its consequential usage by a third party.
- JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) undertakes to take all reasonable precautions at its end to ensure that there is no leakage/misuse of the password/ All changes / modifications made by the user to the data / information shall be effected and will come into operation only after 24-48 hours of such changes / modifications being made.
The user agreement between a user/subscriber and JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) will be treated as having been terminated in the following events :
- On completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the website; or In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) , however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com); or In writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
- All data uploaded on JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) becomes the exclusive property of JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) and the user consents to the material being included in the searchable database of JOBHUNT (www.Jobhuntgulf.com) or any other ancillary website maintained by JOBHUNT H.R. & Management Consultancy and offering similar services.
- The User of these services does not claim any copyright or other Intellectual Property Right over the data uploaded by him/her on the website. Jurisdiction for any disputes arising from and related to this contest shall be Dubai, India to the exclusion of all other courts. Disputes shall be resolved in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates(U.A.E.) as applicable.
By registering, you confirm that you accept Jobhuntgulf.com's Terms and Conditions of Use.Jobhuntgulf.com's respects your privacy and does not share any information about you with other parties.
I understand that by registering my organization on Jobhuntgulf.com's, my logo, trademark, and company information will be shared on job postings, emails to job seekers, employers newsletters, etc.
The Company acts as a passive conduct for the distribution and publication of user-submitted material and has no obligation to screen or monitor said material. If notified by a user of material which allegedly do not conform to these Terms and Conditions, the Company may investigate the allegation and determine in good faith and its sole discretion whether to remove or request the removal of the communication. The Company has no liability or responsibility to users for performance or nonperformance of such activities. The Company reserves the right to (a) expel users and prevent their further access to the Web Site for violating these Terms and Conditions or the law, (b) remove communications which are abusive, illegal, or disruptive, or (c) take any action with respect to user-submitted material that it deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for the Company or may cause the Company to lose (in whole or in part) the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
7. Links to Other Sites
The Web Site contains links or other connections to third party web sites. The Company provides these links only as a convenience to you and does not endorse, and is not responsible for, the contents on such linked sites. Further, The Company is not responsible for any viruses accesses through said third-party. If you decide to access linked third party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
8. Registration and Password
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You shall be responsible for all uses and activities that occur under your password, regardless of whether they are authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your registration or password. The Company will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from an unauthorized use of your registration or password.
9. The Company's Liability
The Web Site acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to post resumes and does not screen or censor the listings offered. The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. Therefore, the Company has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs, resumes or other material posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material placed by you on the Web Site. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on the Web Site. The Company is not responsible for any material posed on the Web Site that may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate. Further, the Company cannot and does not confirm that each user is who they claim to be.
The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of the Web Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions made by any entity posting jobs on the Web Site. We make no warranties whatsoever that you will obtain any job via the Web Site, nor any warranties about (and take no responsibility for) any job you may obtain. In the event that you have a dispute with another user, you release the Company, its agents and employees from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
The Material may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the truthfulness, accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the Web Site or the Material or material posted by users. The use of the Web Site and the Material and any reliance on material posted by other users is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to the Web Site and may be made at any time.
THE COMPANY DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEB SITE WILL OPERATE ERROR-FREE OR THAT THE WEB SITE AND ITS SERVER (OR ANY SOFTWARE’S AND MATERIALS ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE WEB SITE) ARE FREE OF COMPUTER VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL MECHANISMS. IF YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE MATERIAL RESULTS IN THE NEED FOR SERVICING OR REPLACING EQUIPMENT OR DATA, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THOSE COSTS.
THE WEB SITE AND MATERIAL ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE MATERIAL, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON THE WEB SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE (OR ANY LINKED SITES) AND THE MATERIAL OR FOR ANY INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES THROUGH THE WEB SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IF THIS LIMITATION OR LIABILITY OR THE EXCLUSION OF WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE IS HELD INAPPLICABLE OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON, THEN THE COMPANY'S MAXIMUM LIABILITY FOR ANY TYPE OF DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO U.S. $100.00 PER OCCURRENCE.
In case of any disputes, the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
10. Termination and Equitable Relief
In the event of any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions or if the Company is unable to verify or authenticate any information you submit, the Company may, at its sole discretion, pursue all of its legal remedies, including, but not limited to, deletion of your postings from the Web Site and/or immediate termination of your registration or ability to access the Web Site or any other service provided to you by the Company. The Company shall have the right to terminate your ability to access the Web Site at any time without notice and to discontinue or modify any of the information contained on the Web Site, or the Web Site itself, at any time. Given the nature of these Terms and Conditions, you understand and agree that, in addition to money damages, the Company will be entitled to equitable relief upon a breach of them by you.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the Material or your breach of the terms of these Terms and Conditions or your representations and warranties or your violation of any rights of third parties, including without limitation, any proprietary or intellectual property rights.
12. Payment and Cancellation
- Services: Different premium services are purchased and accessed from different pages on Jobhuntgulf.com All prices are in US dollars or in AED Dirhams, upon selection.
- Payment: All amounts payable by Customer must be received in full prior to commencement of Service. Cards accepted are Visa and Mastercard. Customer will be responsible for the payment of any present or future sales, use, excise or other similar tax (excluding taxes based on Jobhuntgulf.com net income) applicable to the services hereunder. Amounts paid hereunder are non-refundable.
- Cancellations and Refunds: Any payments made through the Pay in Cash payment method will not be refunded regardless of the cause of termination or the party terminating the agreement. All other requests for refunds will be reviewed on a case by case basis and awarded at Jobhuntgulf.com sole discretion. All approved refunds will be made through the original mode of payment only.
- Credit Card Information: The details collected do not include credit card details of customers. All credit card information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
13. House Rules regarding Posting, Conduct and Security
Jobhuntgulf.com is the sole interpreter of these rules. Users who violate these rules may have their access and use of the Site suspended or terminated, at Jobhuntgulf.com discretion. Jobhuntgulf.com reserves the right to change these rules in accordance with the amendment policy in the Terms and Conditions of Use.
- (a) Your Document may not contain: (i) URLs or links to Web sites (to advertise your company or Web site); (ii) copyrighted material (unless you own the copyright or have the owner's permission to post the copyrighted material); (iii) trade secrets (unless you own them or have the owner's permission to post them); (iv) material that infringes on or misappropriates any other intellectual property rights, or violates the privacy or publicity rights of others; (v) anything that is sexually explicit, obscene, libelous, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, or hateful; or (vi) anything that is embarrassing or offensive to another person or entity, or violates the law of the country in which you are based.
- (b) You may not use your Document(s) to: (i) impersonate another person, living or dead; (ii) post false, inaccurate or misleading information; (iii) post advertisements or solicitations of business (including, but not limited to, franchises, "club memberships," distributorships, or anything requiring a monetary investment by the User); (iv) post chain letters or pyramid schemes; or (v) post opinions or notices, commercial or otherwise.
- (c) Your Document(s) must contain sufficient detail to convey clearly to the User the nature and requirements of the job opportunity, or your qualifications as a candidate for employment. Documents that encourage the User to "email for more details" are not permitted. Documents from any third party charging a fee or restricting complete access to all resume information are prohibited.
- (d) Job postings must be individual openings for traditional employees
- (e) Resume postings must contain the accurate resume of a living individual seeking employment on a full-time, part-time, or contractual basis on his or her own behalf.
- (f) Jobhuntgulf.com is under no obligation to monitor the Documents posted on the Site, but it may monitor Documents at random. Documents found to violate the above Posting Rules may be removed at Jobhuntgulf.com discretion.
- (a) You may not respond to postings by other Users in any manner or for any purpose other than that which is expected (i.e., to apply for the job or to initiate further discussion with the candidate). Communications soliciting the employer's business by our competitors are prohibited.
- (b) You may not send unsolicited commercial email to Users.
- (c) Protect your password. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your information and password. You are responsible for all uses of your registration, whether or not authorized by you. If others use your password to post inappropriate material on the Site, you risk losing your access to the Site. You agree to notify Jobhuntgulf.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your registration and password.
- (d) Report inappropriate postings or conduct to Feedback.
- (e) You may not delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity.
- (f) If at any time during the term of this agreement Jobhuntgulf.com comes to the understanding that you: (i) misled Jobhuntgulf.com of your business practices and/or services, or (ii) purchased services that do not represent your precise business, Jobhuntgulf.com reserves the right to terminate this agreement.
- (g) Jobhuntgulf.com is under no obligation to monitor the conduct of its Users, but it may investigate and respond when violations are reported.
- (a) Users are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for such User or logging into a server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (iii) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, "flooding", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; (iv) sending unsolicited e-mail, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; (v) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- (b) Violation of these Security Rules may result in civil or criminal liability. Jobhuntgulf.com will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations.
- Validity of Terms and Conditions: A printed version of these Terms and Conditions and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to this agreement to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form. You agree that the fact that these Terms and Conditions are in electronic form does not affect in any way their validity or enforceability. You also agree that the clicking of the button I accept on the Web Site constitutes your valid and legal signature.
- Other Jurisdictions: Access to the Materials may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. When you access the Web, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction. Use of the Web Site is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Assignment; Waiver: You may not assign any part of this Agreement without the Company's prior written consent. No waiver of any obligation or right of either party shall be effective unless in writing, executed by the party against whom it is being enforced.
- Governing Law; Venue: In case of any disputes, the law applicable would be based on the UAE Governing Law.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms and Conditions are governed by the internal substantive laws of UAE. Jurisdiction for any claims arising under this agreement shall lie exclusively with the state or federal courts located in United Arab Emirates.